ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROPHOTOMETER AA320N
1. Build-in computer data processing and LCD
2. Good basic line stability
3. High precision of measurement
4. Optical path of high energy
5. Long-life and anti-corrosive atomization system
6. Multi-functional analysis mode
7. Safe and reliable gas path system
8. Complete set of accessories
1. Light-source system: Hollow cathode lamp power supply: With adjustable current Deuterium Lamp power supply: With fixed current
2. Optical system: Double beam total refection system, C-T type monochromator Flashing wavelength: 250nm
3. Flame atomization system: Inter-changeable titanium alloy burner of 10cm and 5cm slits. Gas path is equipped with pressure indication, high precision voltage stabilizing flow adjustment, fast conversion of air and nitrous oxide, gas supply cut off, power cut off, prevention of flashback and logic interlock protection devices.
4. Signal processing: Absorptance, concentration, emission and emission concentration; Standard curves: Linear regression, curve fitting and multi-point standard calibration. Average value, standard deviation, relative standard deviation and correlation coefficient can be worked out. Standard curves, atomic absorption peak diagram, spectrum outline sketch, data as well as instrument parameters list and analytical reports can be displayed and printed out.
1. Working spectral range: 190-900nm
2. Wavelength accuracy: £ ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: £ 0.3nm (single direction)
4. Spectrum bandwidth: 0.2nm, 0.4nm, 0.7nm, 1.4nm, 2.4nm, 5.0nm
5. Resolution: <40%
6. Base line stability: ± 0.004ABS/30min
7. Characteristic concentration of copper: £ 0.04mg/ml/1%
8. Detection limit of copper: £ 0.008mg/ml
9. Background calibration ability: Greater than 30 times.
10. Standby Interface: RS 232
11. Instrument power supply: 220V, 3A, 50Hz