Cheap Vis Spectrophotometer for Lab, School, Colloge (340-950nm)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: S23A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wavelengths: UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- Customized: Customized
- Spectral Bandwidth: 12nm
- Product Name: Laboratory Vis Spectrophotometer
- Wavelength Repeatability: Less Than 1nm
- Photometry Repeatability: 0.3%T
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 90273000
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Certification: ISO9001
- Wavelength Range: 340-950nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: +-2.5nm
- Model Name: S23A
- Interface: RS232
- Trademark: Wincom, Neutral or as for your requirements
- Origin: Made in China
Model S23A Visible Spectrophotometer is designed for the purpose of education and general analysis in low cost. It can use Φ 10-Φ 16mm tube or rectangular cuvette in sample department, high reliable and operate easily. It can be used for environmental protection, education etc, qualitative analysis&quantitative analysis can be done.
1. The instrument has variable wavelength and four scales: Transmittance absorbency concentration and factor.
2. Using universal test tubes or curette to make measure directly.
3. The instrument is micro computerized and easy in operation.
4. The 12nm spectral slit width provides the sensitivity required for almost any application.
5. One solid-state silicon detector covers entire wavelength range, eliminating the need to change detectors between different analyses.
6. It is easy to replace the unit of instrument specially the Unit of the Pre-adjusted light source, and make it convenient to maintain.
7. Free adjusting for filter exchange.
8. Satiable for 1-5 cm optical path rectangular cells.
Wavelength Range: 340-950nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ± 2.5nm
Wavelength Repeatability: ≤ 1nm
Spectral Slit width: 12nm
Photometry Accuracy: 0.5%τ (cell) 0.2%τ (tube)
Photometry Repeatability: 0.3%τ
Voltage Requirements: 220V± 10% or 110V± 10%
Photometry Range: 0.0~199.9%(T) -0.3~2.999 A 1~9999 F 0~9999 C